How Low-Code eiPaaS Solutions Help Companies Reduce Costs Without Compromise
Remember when we all thought robots were coming to take our jobs? It turns out that was the opposite of the problem we needed to prepare for. Instead of a lack of positions, industries across the US (and around the world) are facing an unprecedented shortage of skilled employees.
In 2021, a Gartner survey revealed 64% of IT executives say the talent shortage is the primary barrier to adopting new technology. Gartner also predicts that, by 2025, 40% of businesses will report a material loss due to labor volatility. At the same time, the need for digital transformation is driving more businesses to embrace integration. The number one barrier to integration is budget, followed by concerns about security, complexity and time, lack of IT skills, and integrating existing legacy systems. The good news? Low-code enterprise integration platform-as-a-service solutions help companies reduce IT costs without compromising growth or innovation.
Download your copy of The Total Economic Impact™ Of Digibee’s Enterprise Integration Platform As A Service (eiPaaS) for more details.
or book a demo with our experts to see our solution in action.
- 64% of IT executives say the talent shortage is the number one barrier to adoption new technology ("Gartner Survey Reveals Talent Shortages as Biggest Barrier to Emerging Technologies Adoption," Sept. 2021)
- 40% of businesses will report a material loss due to labor volatility by 2025 ("Gartner Unveils Top Predictions for IT Organizations and Users in 2023 and Beyond," October 2022)
- From Digibee's 2022 State of Enterprise Integration Report, July 2022
- 93% of enterprise IT professionals acknowledge the value of integration, but 87% of enterprises have yet to implement an integration strategy
- 57% say it's imperative - a top priority, but only 51% plan to implement within the next year
- 36% say it would be nice to have, but 36% have no plans in place
- The top five barriers to integration: 36% budget, 31% security, 28% complexity and time, 27% lack of skills, 27% legacy systems
- More than 50% of medium/large companies will adopt a low-code enterprise integration solution in 2023 ("How Tech Companies are Responding to the Talent Gap," ComputerWorld, June 2022)
- More than 80% of tech products will be built outside IT by 2024 ("Gartner Says the Majority of Technology Products and Services Will Be Built by Professionals Outside of IT by 2024," June 2021)
- Digibee's enterprise integration platform-as-a-service helps you accelerate digital transformation while reducing IT spend (Savings over 3 years for a hypothetical company with 20,000 employees and annual revenue of $5B):
- Increased efficiency building and maintaining integrations - saves $2.4M
- Lower demand on IT and empowered junior developers - saves $902K
- Increased business user efficiency due to automated workflows - saves $1.2M
- Revenue from faster time to market for new offerings - gains $1.3M